Monday, June 25, 2012
- These baby boy ties are adorable. They look super easy to make too.
- Loving this hair do!
- The bugs are out - here's a great homemade bug repellent.
- I love these shooting stars nails!
- This picnic table makeover is pretty awesome.
- Stunning image!
- Love this image!
- I love nature's window!
- I love this lego travel box.
- Loving this adorable skirt!
- And this super cute bracelet!
- Neon nails are HOT for summer! (mine are hot pink this week!)
- Totally want an iPhone storage case!
- This drink looks delicious & cute at the same time.
- Once the baby bottles are gone from my kitchen counter (almost there)! I'd love to do this to store our soaps!
- Love the anklet & the shoes.
- Some neat budgeting tips.
- Bakerella has done it again, these Muppet cake pops are awesome.
- Loving this tote bag tutorial.
- How to get nail polish out of just about anything!
- This is a smart cleaning product storage idea.
- I love summer!
- Slimmer thighs in 7 days?
- Fabulous storage!
- I might still be watching what goes in my mouth, but this Banana Pudding Pie looks to die for!
- On a healthier note, these Fruit Salad Ice Cream Cones are adorable!
- Love it!
- A lovely hair do.
- Love this chore idea!
- 100 ideas for kids to avoid watching TV.
- Loving this outfit.
- I'm not a nursing mother, but this is an interesting idea for those who are.
- With Canada Day this upcoming weekend, here is a great round up!
- Knit and Purl Mama
- I am a 30-something mom who knits, and takes pictures, a lot. I am a mother to 3 adorable boys, Sean (Dec 2006), Mackenzie (June 2008) & Quentin (Nov 2010). This is my journey through motherhood, photography, the books I read, life in general and knitting, of course. Oh, and other crafts too!
- ▼ June (17)
- ► 2011 (330)
- ► 2010 (363)
- ► 2009 (367)
- ► 2008 (366)
- ► 2007 (410)
- ► 2006 (425)