New shoes for the little man to be.
They are sooo tiny. Love it.
Progress had been made on the alpaca scarf.
Tonight the hubby & I got a kid free night again. (No complaints!) We had our first habs game of the season. It wasn't bad at all sitting in our seats, though baby boy was very active the entire game. He wouldn't stop moving. I think (providing there are no complications (knock on wood)) I will attempt to go to a few more games before life with 3 children. It was a really good game to go to tonight (pre-season game), we won 4-3 against Minnesota Wild. Got to see our new back-up goalie Alex Auld in action. He's pretty good.
Speaking of life with 3 children, I'm so read. Bring it on! I've never felt so prepared in my life to be a mom of three children. Especially 3 children 4 years old and younger. I'm sure life will be challenging for a while afterwards, but I'm ready to see what life throws at me. Bring.it.on!
Today's Link Love:
- Love this Candy Cane Ornament Tutorial.
- Love this pumpkin sweater tutorial.
- Love this modge podged pumpkin.
- Love this printable recipe card.
- Love this fabric wreath.
- Google reader. I've been slowly moving all the blogs I read in there. (I'm not doing it in bulk because I'm going through everything and weeding out what I don't need anymore or blogs that haven't updated in a while).